Latest Update On FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun School of Postgraduate Admission Status Online by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the Postgraduate aspirants of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun that the management of the university has released the Postgraduate admission list for the current academic session.
Related Post: How To Check FUPRE Undergraduate Admission Status Online
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) is an internationally-recognized Nigerian university, Established 14 March 2007 and admitted its first set of undergraduates in 2008. The university was located in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Areas (LGA), Delta State, Nigeria. It’s the first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world.
FUPRE PG admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Check out the FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
How To Check FUPRE Admission List Online
Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Postgraduate Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to the college portal @ https://fupre.edu.ng/pg/candidate/
- Enter your Registration Number and Password in the available column
- Click on the “Login” button to view your admission status and then
- Proceed to print your Admission and Acceptance Letter
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
FUPRE Postgraduate Clearance Requirements
Admitted candidates are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
- O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
- University first degree/HND certificate.
- Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
- O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE(for FUPRE graduates only).
- Birth certificate.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
- Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
- 3 flat files.
- Printed copy of the online application form.
- Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
- Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs.
- Original transcript if not already submitted.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to FUPRE Postgraduate admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.