RSUST >> RSU Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in River State University formerly called River State University of Science and Technology And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the RSU? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by River State University are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of courses Offered In UNIPORT And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in River State University formerly recognized as River State University of Science and Technology to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Rivers State University (RSU), formerly Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) is a university located in the Diobu area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. The university has staff strength of 3,000 and a student population of 22,400 as of 2017 It is the first technological university in Nigeria and also the first university to be situated within the Niger Delta. In 2014, it was rated as Nigeria’s best E-learning institution and was ranked as the 15th best university in the country.
How To Obtain RSU Post-UTME Admission Form
How To Check RSU Admission Status
RSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment For Freshers
River State University of Science and Technology has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into RSUST, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in RSU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the River State University of Science and Technology
RSUST >> RSU Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in River State University and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
Read Also: Complete List Of courses Offered In IAUE And Admission Requirements
List of Available Courses Offered by RSU << RSUST
River State University of Science and Technology now known as River State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ADULT AND COMMUNITY EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED BIOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL/PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY ANDPENOLOGY
- CROP SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES MANAGEMENT
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY / FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MARINE ENGINEERING
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL SCIENCE
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
RSUST >> RSU Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose River State University as their of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose River State University of Science and Technology during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the RSUST via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on RSUST courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements