This post will focuse on official list of courses offered in Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni (IAUE)
The Complete list of courses offered by Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni (IAUE) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is a Nigerian university based in Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The first Vice-Chancellor of the university in 2014 was Rosemund Dienye Green-Osahogulu.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into IAUE, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in IAUE and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni.
IAUE Courses and Requirements
- The candidate must make at least 160 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Delta State University
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicant must at least 16 year of age
List Of Available Courses
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- COMPUTER EDUCATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND MUSIC
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE ARTS/FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH AND SAFETY EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MARKETING EDUCATION
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SECRETARIAL EDUCATION
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
This is the Complete list of courses offered in Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE And Admission Requirements this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.