UNIPORT Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in University of Port Harcourt And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the UNIPORT? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by University of Port Harcourt are displayed on this page.
Complete List Of courses Offered In RSU And Admission Requirements
Complete List Of courses Offered In IAUE And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt. It was established in 1975 as University College, Port Harcourt and was given University status in 1977. The University of Port Harcourt was ranked the sixth in Africa and the first in Nigeria by Times Higher Education in 2015.
How To Obtain UNIPORT Post-UTME Admission Form
How To Check UNIPORT Admission Status
University of Port-Harcourt has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into UNIPORT, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in UNIPORT and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the University of Port Harcourt.
UNIPORT Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in University of Port Harcourt and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by UNIPORT
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
- ADULT EDUCATION:
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
- COMPUTER WITH STATISTICS
- CREATIVE ARTS
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- EDUCATION ACCOUNTING
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS:
- EDUCATION FOUNDATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION/FINE ART
- EDUCATIONAL / PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- FINE ARTS AND DESIGN
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOGRAPHY ANDENVIRONMENTALMANAGEMENT
- HOME SCIENCE
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- LINGUISTICS AND NIGERIAN LANGUAGES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MATHEMATICS WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NATURAL GAS ENGINEERING
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGINEERING
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
- PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES
- SCIENCE EDUCATION
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
- THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
UNIPORT Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Port Harcourt during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIPORT via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on UNIPORT courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements