ABU Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022: This page will discuss about the Postgraduate Application Form of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria popularly known as (ABU)
Is ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission Application Form out?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is now selling the application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the current academic session.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
The school management of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out how to apply for ABU Postgraduate form, courses, admission requirements, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Thursday 29th July, 2021.
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Postgraduate Admission Form?
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Postgraduate Application Fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- How To Apply For Ahmadu Bello University Post-UTME Screening Form
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In Ahmadu Bello University
- How To Obtain Ahmadu Bello University Distance Learning Admission form
- How To Check Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Admission Status Online
ABU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
- A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
- Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
- Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
- PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
- Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
- Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
- Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
- Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the complete list of postgraduate courses offered in ABU before proceeding to apply for the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Postgraduate Admission Form.
- How To Apply For ABU Zaria Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- ABU Zaria Postgraduate School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria IJMB And Remedial Admission Form
How To Apply For ABU Postgraduate Admission Form Online
ABU Postgraduate Application Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to go to https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ to create an account to obtain a unique Transaction ID which you will use to pay for your application form.
All PG application forms cost =N=10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. However, the banks will also charge a token administrative fee in addition to the cost of application forms.
Some Programmes REQUIRE candidates to write Entrance Examinations. The dates, venues and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.
Deadline: Not Specified
- The Cost Of Each Application Form Is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) Only And Bank Charges Of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) Only.
- Ph.D Applicants Must Upload A Proposal And Also Make A Hard Copy available To Be Sent By Post To The Head Of Department Of Where The Programmed Domiciled.
- The Phone Numbers And E-mail Addresses Of The Applicant Should Reflect In The Online Application Form.
- Please Ensure That You Have The Basic Entry Requirements Of F Five O’Level Credits Including English And Or Mathematics In Not More Than Two Sittings.
- Any wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Friday 29th October, 2021
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.