BUK Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Bayero University, Kano DE screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is BUK Direct Entry (DE) Screening Application Form out?
Bayero University Kano, BUK supplementary Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
How To Obtain NWU >> (YMSUK) Direct Entry Admission Form
How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Screening Form
How To Obtain KUST Direct Entry Application Form
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise.
Bayero University Kano (BUK) is a university situated in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1975, when it was renamed from Bayero University College and upgraded from university college to university. It is the first university in Kano State. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for BUK Direct Entry Screening form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 14th November, 2022.
How Much Is Bayero University Kano Direct Entry (DE) Admission Form?
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BUK Direct Entry (DE) Screening Eligibility:
Eligible Direct Entry applicants must have possessed one of the following to qualify for admissions:
Candidates are to note the followings;
- Only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admissions and chose Bayero University as First Choice are eligible for the screening. Interested candidates who did not choose Bayero University, Kano During the Direct Entry (DE) Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the BUK via JAMB website.
- All approved National “O” level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and NBAIS are acceptable for DE admissions with the following exceptions
- NBAIS is only acceptable into B.A. Arabic, B.A. Islamic Studies and B.A. Sharia in the faculty of Arts and Islamic Studies.
- NABTEB – Not acceptable into (College of Health Sciences) – Faculties of Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dentistry and Allied Health Sciences.
JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT Centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.). on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification. You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examination results.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
BUK School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Students
Complete List Of Courses Offered By BUK
How To Check BUK Screening Result
BUK Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
Before proceeding to apply for the BUK Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For BUK Direct Entry Screening Form
Bayero University, Kano Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form is now on sale and available online for purchase. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- candidates are to visit the BUK Direct Entry (DE) Registration Portal: https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukdes/
- Login then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Saturday, 31st December, 2022. However, printing of acknowledgement slip will continue up to midnight of Sunday, 8th January, 2023.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered for admission.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Bayero University, Kano agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BUK does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
See Also: How To Check Bayero University Kano Admission Status
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to the email provided on the portal
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BUK Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.