BUK Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Direct Entry Screening Form of Bayero University, Kano popularly known as (BUK)
Is Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Bayero University Kano, BUK supplementary Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Bayero University Kano (BUK) is a university situated in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1975, when it was renamed from Bayero University College and upgraded from university college to university. It is the first university in Kano State. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for BUK Direct Entry Screening form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 27th July 2020.
How Much Is Bayero University Kano Direct Entry Admission Form?
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- How To Obtain BUK Postgraduate Admission Form Online
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered In BUK
- How To Obtain BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form Online
BUK Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice of institution
- Candidates must possess A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice During the Direct Entry Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the BUK via JAMB website.
NOTE: Candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the BUK Direct Entry Screening Form.
- BUK School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Students
- Approved BUK Academic Calendar
- How To Check BUK Screening Result
- BUK Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
How To Apply For BUK Direct Entry Screening Form
BUK Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, State of Origin and State of Origin.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only)being the cost of screening.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday 16th October 2020.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered for admission.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Bayero University, Kano agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BUK does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BUK Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.