LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Direct Entry screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Application Form
- How To Apply For UI Direct Entry Screening Admission Form
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 23rd April, 1990. The university was located in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How Much Is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso as their preferred choice of institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso as their Choice of Institution during the DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the LAUTECH via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the LAUTECH Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form Via School Portal
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- proceed to log on to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira(N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eyeglasses or veil and
- Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
Deadline: Not Specified
Law enforcement agencies will prosecute any candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time, and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
Other Relevant Information:
Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso.
Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your LAUTECH Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.