ABU Zaria Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria popularly known as (ABU)
Is Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria Direct Entry (DE) Screening Application Form out?
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU supplementary Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for ABU Direct Entry form, cut-off mark, Courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria Direct Entry Application fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ABU Zaria Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and who made ABU their FIRST CHOICE
- Candidate must possess A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- Candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria During the Direct Entry Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the ABU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the ABU Direct Entry Screening Form.
- How To Apply For ABU Zaria IJMB And Remedial Admission Form
- ABU Zaria School Fees And Acceptance Fee Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission Form Online
How To Apply For ABU Zaria Direct Entry Screening Form
ABU Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Applicants are required to pay the sum two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only as screening fee. Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and MasterCard) OR by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Commercial Bank for payment.
Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment and/or screening.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
Any DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Ahmadu Bello University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ABU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
ABU Zaria Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise Date
The Ahmadu Bello University know as ABU will be conducting her Direct Entry in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABU Zaria Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.