KASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kaduna State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is KASU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Kaduna State University, KASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The Kaduna State University (KASU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Kaduna State University is in Kaduna, Kaduna State, Nigeria. It was established in 2004. It has seven faculties with over 39 departments and a library that contains over 17,000 volumes of books. It has two campuses: Kafanchan and Kaduna.
Check out how to apply for KASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 9th November 2021.
Kaduna State University (KASU) Cut Off Mark
KASU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of KASU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kaduna State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Kaduna State University (KASU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on KASU website before consideration for admission.
- In addition Direct Entry candidates shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kaduna State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KASU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the KASU Post-UTME/DE screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For KASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Kaduna State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to apply now:
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Tuesday, 18th January, 2022.
See Also: How To Check KASU Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Kaduna State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. KASU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.