KASU Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Kaduna State University, Kaduna, popularly known as (KASU)
Is Kaduna State University, KASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
See the requirements and how to obtain KASU post UTME/DE form below:
How Much Is Kaduna State University, Kaduna Post UTME Form?
Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
Candidates must at least 16 year of age
Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Kaduna State University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 170 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the KASU via JAMB website.
All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
All prospective candidates are therefore advised to ensure they finish their registration on or before the deadline as after that the portal won’t be opened again. Candidates who applied with Awaiting Results are also advised to ensure they upload their O’Level results on both KASU Post UTME Portal and Jamb Portal
Deadline: Not Specified
KASU Post UTME/DE Screening Date
the Kaduna State University know as KASU will be conducting her P-UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KASU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.