This page will discuss about the KASU POST UTME/DE FORM of Kaduna State University popularly known as (KASU)
Kaduna State University, KASU post UTME/DE Direct Entry screening exercise registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2020/2021 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of Post-UTME screening form.
All prospective candidates are therefore advised to ensure they finish their registration on or before the deadline as after that the portal won’t be opened again. Candidates who applied with Awaiting Results are also advised to ensure they upload their O’Level results on both KASU Post UTME Portal and Jamb Portal.
See the requirements and how to obtain KASU post UTME form below:
KASU 2020/2021 Post UTME QUALIFICATIONS
This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
Recommended: KASU cut off mark
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME/DE Screening Form.
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
I hope you have carefully read and understand how to obtain KASU POST UTME/DE FORM