UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina popularly known as (UMYU)
Is Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), Katsina Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Check out how to apply for UMYU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Cut Off Mark
UMYU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170 like medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina Post UTME Form?
Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University (UMYU) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UMYU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility:
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
The online registration for UMYU post UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UMYU Post-UTME Screening Form.
- UMYU School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes
- How to Change School of Choice And Course
- UMYU Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures For Newly Admitted Students
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Screening Form Online
UMYU Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now
- First confirm if you’re eligible to apply for the post utme. CLICK HERE to check.
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
- Please note that only candidates listed on the University website are to register
- Go to UMYU College Portal
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- After successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
Deadline: Not Specified
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
UMYU Post-UTME Screening Date
The Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina know as UMYU will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
Related Post: How to Check UMYU Screening Result Once it’s Out
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UMYU POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.