UMYU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UMYU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUDutsinMa Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain HUKPOLY Post UTME Screening Application Form
The Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), Katsina invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, formerly known as Katsina State University, was established under the Katsina State Law No.7 of September, 2006. The Katsina State University was conceived to serve as a nucleus for socio-economic, technological and political development of the State by producing highly skilled human resource through conventional face-to-face and distance learning modes.
Check out how to apply for UMYU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday 23rd February, 2022.
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) Cut Off Mark
UMYU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 130.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 130, follow the link below to view the full list of UMYU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), Katsina Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UMYU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 130 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Umar Musa Yar’Adua University during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the UMYU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UMYU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UMYU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- First confirm if you’re eligible to apply for the post utme. CLICK HERE to check.
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
- Please note that only candidates listed on the University website are to register
- Go to UMYU College Portal
- Click on ‘Register a new Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- After successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UMYU Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
UMYU Screening And Aptitude Test Details
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Umar Musa Yar’Adua University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UMYU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UMYU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.