This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for newly Student’s of Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina popularly known as (UMYU).
UMYU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure
The school management of the Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina has released the admission acceptance fee payment and registration procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
When you apply to a particular institution especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission offer given to you.
How Much Is UMYU Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted students.
Read Also: How to Check UMYU IJMB Admission Status
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU that the acceptance fee for 2023/2024 academic session has been announce.
What Is Acceptance Fee
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2023 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UMYU Acceptance Fee Amount Schedule for the 2023/2024 academic session recently released by the school management of Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina.
UMYU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All newly admitted UTME students are expected to pay a non-refundable of N10,300 (Ten thousand three Hundred Naira) as their acceptance fee While newly admitted Direct Entry students are to pay a non-refundable of N12,800 (twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Naira) as their acceptance fee.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
- UMYU School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes
- UMYU jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- How To Obtain UMYU Admission Form
- Complete list of courses offered UMYU and Admission Requirements
UMYU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- NOTE THAT MODE OF PAYMENT SHOULD ONLY BE DONE THROUGH THE SCHOOL PORTAL AT www.umyu.edu.ng
- On your student dashboard page there is a session that shows PAY ONLINE.
- Click on it and it will give you options to pay either acceptance fees or tuition fees. if you want to pay both you can tick both.-the fees are already indicated there. just chose what you want
- There is an option to pay through translate cards using your master card or verve card etc. So choose one and it will display where to fill in your details and submit
- N500 charges are deducted from you as bank charge
- As soon as you submit 2 things happens, an sms is sent to your phone of successful payment
- A receipt is generated within your dashboard which you can click to view and then download to your computer
- Print it out for verification exercise.
Be informed that Umaru Musa Yar’adua University acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
Please note: upon payment of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University acceptance fee, other fees and charges like registration fee, accommodation fee, Library fee, faculty and departmental dues, ICT levy and the likes are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee.
UMYU Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration.
STAGE 1: ADMISSION LETTER PRINTING PROCEDURE
New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Go to UMYU admission letter printing portal at https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ug/applicant/index.
- Supply your UTME/DE Reg. No and UTME score/DE default Password in the required columns.
- Finaly, click on ‘Log in’ to access your UMYU admission letter.
- Click on the Print Other Forms link to print associated documents for registration.
STAGE 2: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
New Students Only (Undergraduate)
- Go to https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/ to access your personalized page.
- Make sure you upload your passport photograph and signature in JPEG Format (each not more than l00kb in size). Ensure you provide your correct Email address, Home Address and Phone Number.
- All students must upload their scanned passport photograph (JPEG Format not more than l00kb) and signature (JPEG Format not more than l00kb), as a requirement for online registration.
- Once you have completed the profile update as required, click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the bottom of the page. You will automatically be redirected to the Payment Page.
At this stage, a student proceeds to make payment using the Paydirect Platform provided by clicking on either of the following Payment Options:
- Bank Branch (for this option, print the transaction ID and take it to a Bank Branch to pay) or
- Pay Now (for this option, use your ATM card to pay online).
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina, UMYU Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.