This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe popularly known as (GSU)
How Much Is Gombe State Univeristy Acceptance Fee
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe, GSU that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB
The school management of the Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session
Check out: the List of courses offered in GSU
What Is Acceptance Fee
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) Acceptance Fee Payment
All successful admitted students into the Gombe State Univeristy (GSU), Gombe are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee between N5,000 to N20,000. Only
Please be informed that GSU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
GSU Registration Procedure For New Students
- Clearance at the Academic Office
- Click on Generate Invoice
- Enter your JAMB Number
- Click continue
- Click on the amount to Generate Invoice
- Confirm your details & enter your active Telephone Number
- Click Generate Invoice
- Print the Generated confirmation Page
- Proceed to generate remita Payment Slip @ https://www.remita.net.
- Proceed to the Bursary for Payment Activation.
- Click Login to Continue after Payment Activation.
- Enter your Reference Number in the New Student Box and click on “Get My Reg. No.” to get your Registration Number
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to continue
- Change your password
- Complete Bio-data Form with your details
- Upload your Passport (not more than 30kb) with white background.
- Click courses Registration
- Enter PIN number in the space provided
- If there are elective Courses, register them
- You will receive text message if your registration is approved.
See Also: Gombe State Univeristy Academic Calendar
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable for GSU Acceptance Fee
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.