This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Gombe State University popularly known as (GSU)
The school management of the Gombe State University has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Gombe State Univeristy (GSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2004. The university was located in Gombe State, in the central Northeastern part of Nigeria. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Gombe State Univeristy offer various undergraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is Gombe State University (GSU) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Gombe State University (GSU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Gombe State Univeristy, GSU that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the GSU Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of Gombe State University.
GSU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 Gombe State University (GSU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee between N5,000 to N20,000. Only.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
GSU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure
Kindly Follow the GSU admission acceptance fee payment and registration procedure outlined below carefully:
- Visit the University website www.gsu.edu.ng
- Click on the “Registration” link and select “Undergraduate”.
- Use your JAMB No. as your “username” and “gsu2023” as your default password in the login request region.
- Once you successfully log in, you are required to COMPLETE your personal PROFILE information.
- Afterwards, click on the “Pay Registration Fee” link, and select the PAY option of your choice e.g Bank Branch or online payment.
- After you have successfully made your payment, go back to STEP 3.0 above, to access your Registration details Form (CAUTION: print the form or note the details of the form, for further action in STEP 7 below).
- You can now use the NEW Registration No. you obtained in STEP 6.0 above as your “username” and the default password “gsu2023”, as your password to log in again and change the default password.
- Once you have successfully logged into your personal page again, click on the “Courses Registration” link to register your Courses.
Be informed that GSU acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay GSU Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.