This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for newly admitted Student’s of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike popularly known as (MOUAU)
The school management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
- ABSU Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Check MOUAU Screening Exercise Result Online
- MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university was established as a specialized University by a Federal Government of Nigeria Decree No 48 of November 1992. It began formal activities in May 1993. The university was located in Umudike (main campus), Abia State, Nigeria. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is MOUAU Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- How To Obtain MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Application Form
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In MOUAU And Admission Requirements
- How To Apply For MOUAU Part-Time Degree Admission Form Online
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the MOUAU Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
MOUAU Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of fifty thousand (NGN 50,000.00) naira only, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
This offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that, your qualifications satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
Candidates must come for screening with the following:–
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
N/B: The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
MOUAU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the MOUAU admission acceptance fee payment and registration procedures outlined below carefully:
2. Candidate clicks on “Check your admission status”. If candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
3. Student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
4. Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
5. The system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen
How to pay on Remita:
6. Student’s details shows up the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, student should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
7. Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” link. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. There are various options. Student can either do Internet Banking, Pay with ATM Cards or Pay physically at the any Bank
a. If student is paying with internet banking, s/he should select his/her bank and sign in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment
b. If student is paying at local bank branch, at the top right of the page, there is a link, Print Invoice, student clicks on that link to get payment details to take to the bank
c. If student is paying via ATM card/Mobile wallets, the student should click appropriate card type, the gateway to the payment platform is opened and student can proceed to enter card details and make payment.
P.S: If you are paying online, ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
8. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees
NOTE: CANDIDATES THAT DO NOT NEED ACCOMMODATION SHOULD VISIT ACCOMMODATION HELPDESK AT THE ADMISSION OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE.
Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space
If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the Admissions Office
9. The payment procedure is same as Acceptance fees payment. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student Departmental Clearance Stage.
10. If payment was made at the local bank branch however, when the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME/Direct Entry. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
11. At this point, the student proceeds to the Department to obtain Departmental Clearance Form, stating that all documents submitted to the department meets the Department’s Requirements.
12. Once Clearance is done by Departments, Student is to proceed back to the PORTAL OFFICE for an online clearance with documents as approved by the Departments.
13. Student is now led to pay School fees online via the same Remita Gateway. Payment procedure is same as Acceptance and Accommodation
14. Student is now redirected to fill a Biodata form which now auto generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
Check out: MOUAU Lecture Timetable For GSS Courses
N.B: Student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form. Please keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Be informed that Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay MOUAU Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.