Bayero University, Kano (BUK) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that BUK cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Bayero University, Kano.
Bayero University Kano (BUK) is a university situated in Kano, Kano State, Nigeria. It was founded in 1975, when it was renamed from Bayero University College and upgraded from university college to university. It is the first university in Kano State. The university offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out the BUK Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Bayero University, Kano.
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into BUK and has been searching for BUK Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Bayero University, Kano for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the BUK cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Bayero University Kano Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Bayero University, Kano has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. BUK general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180.
This means that BUK cut off mark is 180 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into BUK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BUK Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Bayero University, Kano are as follows;
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- How To Obtain BUK Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- BUK Admission Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure
- How To Check BUK Admission Status Online
Bayero University Kano Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who score exactly or above BUK cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Bayero University, Kano as their first choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Bayero University, Kano During the UTME Registration and wish to to study in the University, should change to the BUK via JAMB website.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above BUK cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.