Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that FUNAI cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of theAlex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI).
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AEFUNAI) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Ndufu, Alike Ikwo of Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out the AE- FUNAI Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In AE-FUNAI And Admission Requirements
- Approved FUNAI Academic Calendar
- EBSU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into AE-FUNAI and has been searching for Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into FUNAI Ikwo for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the AE- FUNAI cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (AE- FUNAI) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike, Ikwo has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. AE- FUNAI general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 180 and Above.
This means that FUNAI cut off mark is 180 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUNAI for the 2021/2022 academic session.
AE-FUNAI Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo are as follows;
Medicine and Surgery – 200 and above
Other AE-FUNAI Courses – 180
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 180 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo as their first choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 180 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the AE-FUNAI via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above AE- FUNAI cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.