This page will discuss about How to upload O’level result on JAMB portal or profile for Direct Entry and UTME admissions.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB PORTAL: Are you Searching for a tutorial on how to upload your o’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc) on JAMB portal / Profile for your admission processing? If yes, then you’re in the page
We have been receiving series of questions for UTME and Direct Entry candidates that used awaiting results during registration on how they can upload their O’level results after they have gotten the results.
Following the directives from Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), no candidate with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result will be admitted into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
How To Create JAMB Profile Online For UTME And Direct Entry Candidates
JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses (Both Science and Art)
How To Check WAEC GCE Result Via Online Portal
JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Institutions In Nigeria
How To Check NECO GCE Result via Online Portal
How To Change JAMB Choice Of Institution, Courses And Date Correction Guidelines
How Check UTME Results Online/Offline Via JAMB CAPS Portal And SMS
How To Accept Or Reject Admission Offer Via JAMB CAPS Login Portal
As a matter of fact, your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
How to Upload O’Level (WAEC NECO NABTEB) Result on JAMB CAPS Portal/Profile
1. Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
I believe that with the above tutorial, you now know How to Upload O’Level (WAEC NECO NABTEB) Results on JAMB CAPS Login Portal very fast and easy.
Note: Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
- How To Check NABTEB GCE Result Via Online And Email/SMS Method
- JAMB Registration Form For UTME Examination
- How To Print JAMB Admission Letter For UTME/Direct Entry Candidates
- How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter Online [Instructions And Guidelines]
- How To Print Your JAMB UTME Original Result Slip Online
- JAMB/UTME Syllabus For All Subjects/Courses (Science and Art)
- How To Apply/Obtain For JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form
Although, there’s no deadline set for upload of olevel result yet but you’re advised to do it as soon as possible as it could have negative effect on your admission processing.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB CAPS Portal with your family and friends.