This page will discuss about the postgraduate acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted PG student’s of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike popularly known as (MOUAU)
The school management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike has released the postgraduate admission acceptance fee and registration procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Related Post: MOUAU Undergraduate Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
How Much Is MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) postgraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted postgraduate students.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) school of postgraduate that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted postgraduate candidates in the 2020/2021 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) admissions exercise are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Thirty-five thousand, five hundred Naira (N35,500) only.
Note: All newly admitted postgraduate students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the MOUAU postgraduate acceptance fee payment and registration procedures outlined below carefully:
- Check your admission status.
- If admitted, proceed to PRINT the online admission letter before accepting the offer of admission.
- Once student has acknowledged the admission, student can generate RRR code for acceptance fee of 35,500 Naira only online (Ensure the RRR code bears your name).
- After paying Acceptance fees, Student proceeds to PG SCHOOL for screening and fees advice. For screening, go with ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Admitted PG student drops a copy of admission clearance notification slip, Photocopy of payment for Matric Gown/Brochure (#4500 to be generated via Remita.net), fees advice and PGSA dues receipt at MOUAU PG ICT room (Room A5) for online clearance.
- Cleared Admitted PG Students should now go online in the University Portal website as stated above to generate Remita RRR code for School Charge Payment.
- After payment of School fees charges, PG student proceeds to complete the biodata form, thus generating a MATRICULATION number and a personalised Username and Password for easy access to the Portal site.
- Student now proceed to PG School to submit the following complete documents: Biodata form, photocopies of all Remita payments made and any other documents required by PG School, PGSA dues, Admin fees, etc.
- PG students proceed to PG Bursary Unit after one month from the day you paid to pick up Original School fees receipt.
- Admitted student now proceed to MOUAU ID Card Capture room at Anyim Pius Building for Student ID Card capturing and issuance upon presentation of the original school fees receipt.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- PAYMENTS: Payment can be done ONLINE from any part of the country using any Bank debit/credit card OR PG student can also pay by generating RRR code and proceed to any commercial bank in the country. You can also pay at the spot at PG ICT office (For Remita Payment inquiries, call 07068980033).
- ACCOMMODATION: PG Students can pay for Accommodation on Campus by requesting/making payments through their personalised PG Students Accounts Area on the Portal Site.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay MOUAU Postgraduate Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.