This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee Payment Procedures for newly admitted Postgraduate Student’s of Federal University of Technology, Owerri popularly known as (FUTO)
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is a Federal Government owned University established in 1980. The university was located in Owerri West, the capital of Imo State, Nigeria. Federal University of Technology, Owerri offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The University is bounded by the communities of Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa and Obinze, in Imo State, Nigeria. It is the premier federal university of technology in the south east and south south parts of Nigeria.
Check out the FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount
Following the publication of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO postgraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the admission acceptance fee amount for the newly admitted postgraduate students.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the postgraduate school of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
FUTO Postgraduate Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted postgraduate candidates in the 2020/2021 Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admissions exercise are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N42,000 (forty-two thousand naira) only, excluding bank charges via REMITA Platform.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has released the postgraduate acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
Note: All newly admitted postgraduate students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
FUTO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- After conforming your FUTO Postgraduate Admission Status, proceed to http://portal.futo.edu.ng/PGaccountVerification.aspx to activate your students portal account.
- After activating your portal account, visit https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Login.aspx to login.
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, then select Pay PG Acceptance
- New students are required to select (20
- 2020/2021) as current session, then submit to generate the acceptance invoice.
- Go to the bank and make payment with your PG Acceptance invoice using the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number on your invoice.
- Visit your Profile Account again, Login with your username and password
- Drop down the Acceptance Menu, select Pay PG Acceptance, then submit to obtain your PG Admission letter.
- Proceed to the PG School and meet your Departmental Schedule Officer with originals of your credentials/certificates, photocopies and passport photograph
- Proceed to your Department for Departmental clearance.
Be informed that Federal University of Technology, Owerri postgraduate acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUTO Acceptance fee for newly admitted postgraduate students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.