This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee of the Cross River University of Technology popularly known as (CRUTECH)
The amount to be paid as acceptance fee and payment procedure for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) 2020/2021 academic session flesh admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the payment of acceptance/school fee will commence on Monday, November 11, 2019.
ALSO SEE: CRUTECH ADMISSION LIST
CRUTECH 2020/2021 ACCEPTANCE FEE DETAILS
Below is the step-by-step procedure you should follow to complete the payment of acceptance fee.
HOW MUCH IS CRUTECH ACCEPTANCE FEE?
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000.00. This payment qualifies you to print Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart.
HOW TO PAY CRUTECH ACCEPTANCE FEE
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng
- Click on eduportal
- Click on Get Your Student Payment Code
- Type your JAMB Registration Number in the New Student Text Box, then click on proceed.
- Your Student Payment Code (SPC) will display on the screen and also sent to your registered phone number.
- Click on Acceptance fee, enter your Student Payment Code (SPC) on the text box provided, then click on proceed.
- Select your level, then click on proceed.
- Choose your method of payment.
- After payment of acceptance fee, click on get Acceptance /Admission Letter
- Follow the instruction to print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission and Fee Chart.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE:
CRUTECH acceptance fee payment deadline is 18th February, 2019.
PLEASE READ NEW CRUTECH SCHOOL FEES POLICY
Note: Failure to pay within the stipulated period may result in forfeiture of the admission.
I hope you find what you are looking for about CRUTECH acceptance fee on this post.