This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Federal University Wukari popularly known as (FUWUKARI)
The school management of the Federal University Wukari has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce. Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment For New Admitted Students
The Acceptance fee for FUWUKARI is N5,000 and you are expected to Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Federal University Wukari Acceptance fee payment procedure;
- Go to the college’s portal @ https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click on the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks of this notice.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered provisional admission and make Acceptance payment of N5,000.00 only.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of One thousand naira (N1,000.00) only, for screening.
- After payment of Screening, Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Note: If you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Re-login and make payment for Screening of N1,000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
See Also: FUWUKARI School Fees Schedule
Please be informed that FUWUKARI acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable for FUWUKARI Acceptance fee
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.