This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Federal University Wukari popularly known as (FUWUKARI)
The school management of the Federal University Wukari has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Wukari, a town in Taraba state North West Nigeria. Federal University Wukari offer various undergraduate programmes and admits students from all parts of the country with no constraints on age, religion or tribe.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- FUWUKARI Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- How To Check FUWUKARI Screening Exercise Result Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUWUKARI And Admission Requirements
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI that the acceptance fee for 2021/2022 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University Wukari.
FUWUKARI Admission Acceptance Fee Amount For New Admitted Students
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) only using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
Federal University Wukari Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the FUWUKARI admission acceptance fee payment procedures/Process outlined below carefully:
- Go to the college’s portal @ https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click on the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks of this notice.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
Be informed that Federal University Wukari acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered provisional admission and make Acceptance payment of N5,000.00 only.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of One thousand naira (N1,000.00) only, for screening.
- After payment of Screening, Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Note: If you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Re-login and make payment for Screening of N1,000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUWUKARI Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.