This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee amount and payment procedures for newly admitted Student’s of Federal University Lokoja popularly known as (FULOKOJA)
The amount to be paid as Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) admission acceptance and the payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students have been released.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in city of Lokoja, the capital of Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria. Lokoja lies at the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers. Federal University Lokoja offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- FULOKOJA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- How To Check FULOKOJA Screening Exercise Result Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered by FULOKOJA And Admission Requirements
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University Lokoja.
FULOKOJA Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N10,000 (ten thousand naira) only.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure/Process
Kindly Follow the FULOKOJA admission acceptance fee payment steps/guidelines outlined below carefully:
- Login to the University’s 2020/2021 Admission Portal (http://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/) with your JAMB Registration Number.
- Check your admission status.
- Successful candidates should generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2020/2021 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment: Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2020/2021 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter and letter of under taking
- Return to the University’s 2020/2021 Admission Portal to supply your O’level examination details and scratch card details. Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Wait for confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process.
Be informed that Federal University Lokoja acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FULOKOJA Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.