This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee amount and payment procedures for newly Student’s of Federal University of Technology, Akure popularly known as (FUTA)
The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialised in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the FUTA undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- OSUSTECH Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Freshers
- How To Obtain FUTA JUPEB Application Form Online
- How To Check FUTA Post UTME Screening Result Online
- AAUA Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) that the acceptance fee for 2021/2022 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the FUTA Admission Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University of Technology, Akure.
FUTA Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Akure admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of (N45,300) Forty Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira only.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Federal University of Technology Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- Federal University of Technology Academic Calendar
- How To Apply For Federal University of Technology Pre Degree Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark
GENERATE REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE
- To generate REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE visit www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions and check in with your jamb reg no, then scroll down to click on generate now
- Proceed to any of the below banks:
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City
- Monument Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
- Unity Bank
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill as appropriate
- Account Name: FUTA Acceptance Fee
- Account Number: RRR
- Amount : #45,300(bank charges inclusive)
- Depositors name: Your name as written on your jamb slip
- and others specified*
- At the top of the teller please write the RRR code you Generate from your admission Status & your Jamb registration number
- After a successful payment then proceed to the school portal www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to confirm payment
- Login & Click on confirm acceptance Fee and input your RRR code as appropriate in the space provided.
- After a successful confirmation you can now proceed to print your Admission letter
Be informed that Federal University of Technology, Akure acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUTA Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.