This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo popularly known as (ACEONDO)
The school management of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
What is acceptance fee.
Acceptance fee is When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
See the ACEONDO acceptance fee details for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) that they are required to pay the stipulated admission acceptance fee as explained below.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Please be informed that ACEONDO acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission
- Adeyemi College of Education Degree UTME Admission List.
- Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Admission List.
- Adeyemi College of Education NCE Admission List.
ACEONDO Acceptance Fee
All the newly admitted candidates are required to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) for Degree and Twenty Thousand Naira (#20,000.00) only for NCE Candidates.
Click here to login to your ACEONDO portal for payment. Nobody should pay through any consultant/agent or firm as the College did not have designated agents, consultant or firms on admission or payments.
FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
Click on Make Payment
FOR BANK PAYMENT:
- Click on “Generate Invoice” to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen
- Visit any bank branch closest to you
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen
- Provide your details
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify
Closing date: Not Specified.
Any candidate who fails to pay on or before the closing date would have his/her admission reversed and the space allocated to those on waiting list.
Candidates who are yet to accept the admission offer on their JAMB profile are requested to do so urgently — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Thanks for reading ACEONDO acceptance fee details for 2020/22021 academic session.
I hope and believe that you have carefully read and understand the actual amount you have to pay for ACEONDO acceptance fee and payment procedure
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.