This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly admitted Student’s of Yaba College of Technology popularly known as (YABATECH).
The school management of the Yaba College of Technology has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian institution established in 1947, and is Nigeria’s first higher educational institution. It is located in Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria. Yaba College of Technology offer various Full-time and Part-time programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is YABATECH Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the YABATECH Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of Yaba College of Technology.
Newly admitted students are all advised to go through the information provided below to confirm the acceptance fee to be paid by all fresh students of Yaba College of Technology, Lagos State.
YABATECH Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) admissions exercise are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty five thousand Naira (N25, 000.00) only.
All freshers are to pay this fee as soon as they confirm their names on the admission list but please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the university. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the payment steps/guidelines outlined below carefully:
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee
- Click on Applicant Login
- Enter your UTME/Application Number
- Click on Login
- Click on Pay Now
- Click on Make payment
- Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment)
- If option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- If option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 and 5
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it
NB: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Be informed that Yaba College of Technology acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay YABATECH Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.