Latest Update On YABATECH Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Yaba College of Technology Admission Status Online by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released the ND and Degree admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Yaba College of Technology, full-time National Diploma (ND) and Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian institution established in 1947, and is Nigeria’s first higher educational institution. It is located in Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria. Yaba College of Technology offer various Full-time and Part-time programmes.
YABATECH admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology National Diploma (ND) and Degree (affiliated to University of Nigeria, Nsukka – UNN) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How To Check YABATECH ND & HND Part-Time Admission List
- How To Check YABATECH HND Full-Time Admission List
Check out the YABATECH Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Yaba College of Technology.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on School and Jamb Caps Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
How To Check YABATECH Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Yaba College of Technology Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedure outlined below to check yours
- Log on to https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/admissions/admstaus_checking_default_page
- Enter your Registration Number
- Click on submit
- Your Admission status will show on the next page.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
How To Check YABATECH Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
you can also access your Yaba College of Technology admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YABATECH admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- How To Check UNILAG Admission List
- How To Check LASPOTECH Admission Status
- How To Check LASU Admission List
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted ND/BSc candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the Institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the Institution is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website and Jamb portal as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to YABATECH admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.