This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of University Of Calabar popularly known as (UNICAL)
The school management of the University Of Calabar UNICAL has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
What is acceptance fee.
Acceptance fee is When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the University Of Calabar UNICAL that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce. Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
UNICAL ACCEPTANCE FEE
The University Of Calabar, UNICAL acceptance fee and and payment procedure has been released. And all newly admitted students should now go and the acceptance of NGN25000 and the payment procedure will be explained below.
UNICAL Acceptance fee Payment Procedure
- Visit any commercial bank nearest to you.
- Pay the University of Calabar acceptance fee on E-tranzact.
- The bank will give you the E-tranzact printout or slip.
- Then visit UNICAL official website www.myunical.edu.ng.
- Search For acceptance fee and click on it or click here.
- Then enter your jamb registration number, your phone number and confirmation order number on your E-tranzact slip, and then generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Then login and print out your acceptance fee receipt.
- Then visit your department for screening before payment of school fees.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!