This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for newly admitted Student’s of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro popularly known as (ILAROPOLY)
The school management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has released the admission acceptance fee and registration procedure of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is a polytechnic based in the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State. The polytechnic was established by Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community.
How Much Is Federal Poly Ilaro Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted ND and HND students.
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro various full-time National Diploma and Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session, that the acceptance fee amount has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2023 as we are currently considering.
Check out the ILAROPOLY Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee For ND Candidates
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2023/2024 Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Full-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Thirty-eight Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N38,500.00) only.
N.B: All The Candidates Offered Admissions Should Go To Jamb Website To Do The Following:
PLEASE NOTE: No Candidate Will Be Able To Pay Acceptance Without Fulfilling All The Jamb Requirements.
Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance Fee For HND Candidates
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2023/2024 Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Full-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Three Thousand Seven Hundred Naira only (N23,700.00) only.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Process
Kindly Follow the steps/procedures outlined below carefully:
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result to the School officer of your course.
Be informed that Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay Federal Poly Ilaro Acceptance fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.