This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of undergraduate courses you can study at the Federal Poly Ilaro? If yes, The complete list of high-quality courses offered by Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this Polytechnic. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective candidates in their choice of Institution as well as the courses they would want to study.
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is a polytechnic based in the ancient town of Ilaro, Ogun State. The polytechnic was established by Decree No.33 of July 25, 1979. It was opened to students on November 15, 1979 on a temporary site provided by its host community.
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into Federal Poly Ilaro, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in ILAROPOLY and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Federal Poly Ilaro and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by Federal Poly Ilaro
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MUSIC TECHNOLOGY
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TRANSPORTATION PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the ILAROPOLY via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) courses & admission requirements.
Check out: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission Status
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.