This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of undergraduate courses you can study at the Federal Poly Nasarawa? If yes, The complete list of high-quality courses offered by Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of Courses Offered In FULAFIA And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this Polytechnic. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective candidates in their choice of Institution as well as the courses they would want to study.
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian Polytechnic established on 1 July 1983 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to foster technological development in the society. The polytechnic was located in Nasarawa, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Federal Poly Nasarawa offer various undergraduate programmes.
Recommended Link: FEDPOLYNAS School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into Federal Poly Nasarawa, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in FEDPOLYNAS and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at theFederal Polytechnic, Nasarawa.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Federal Poly Nasarawa and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
Read Also: How To Obtain Federal Poly Nasarawa Admission Form
List of Available Courses Offered by Federal Poly Nasarawa
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the FEDPOLYNAS via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) courses & admission requirements.
Check out: Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Admission Status
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.