Federal Poly Nasarawa Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Nasarawa Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, FEDPOLYNAS Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The school management of Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian Polytechnic established on 1 July 1983 by the Federal Government of Nigeria to foster technological development in the society. The polytechnic was located in Nasarawa, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Federal Poly Nasarawa offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Available Courses
School of Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in Power and Machines and Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with an option in Manufacturing
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in Farm Power and Post Harvest
School of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in Applied Chemistry, Physics Electronics, Biochemistry, and Microbiology
School of Information and Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidates must obtain prescribed minimum score in the compulsory Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). it’s advisable you check ››› Federal Poly Nasarawa Departmental Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise.
- Direct Entry candidates with a Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent (GCEO”Level, Teachers’ Grade II, WASC, NECO, NTC and NBC) with credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics, English and three other relevant subjects to the programme at not more than two sittings.
- In addition, Candidates must possess Five credit passes (according to NBTE Directory of Accreditation Programmes) in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) recognized preliminary programme offered in the Polytechnic or similar Post Secondary Technical Institutions.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the FEDPOLYNAS via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal Poly Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Eligible candidates Should Visit the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolynas.edu.ng) for the detailed procedure.APPLY HERE
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Tuesdat 1st August, 2023.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FEDPOLYNAS does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.