Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji, FEDPOLEL Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Related Posts: How To Apply For RUGIPO Post UTME Screening Form
The school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established in 2014. The polytechnic was located in Ile-Oluji, Ondo State, South West Nigeria. Federal Poly Ile-Oluji offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Cut Off Mark
The Federal Poly Ile-Oluji JAMB cut-off mark for 2022/2023 session is 120. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 120 are not permitted to purchase the 2022/2023 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post UTME Admission Form?
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Available Courses Offered
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. It’s important you check: JAMB Brochure for more details.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the FEDPOLEL via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post UTME Screening Form
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment. If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for fedpolel 2022/2023 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission in the Polytechnic. Also candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FEDPOLEL does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-093-7165.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.