GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade Post UTME screening form: courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Gateway ICT Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade, GAPOSA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For OGITECH Post-UTME Admission Form
- How To Obtain Federal Poly Ilaro Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Apply For DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form
This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2021 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum scored required for public polytechnics that the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening exercise applications form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2021 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
Related Post: How To Obtain Gateway ICT Polytechnic HND Admission Form
Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade, popularly known as GAPOSA is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Remo Zone, Ogun State, Nigeria. It was established in 2006. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Part-time programmes.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Available Programmes/Courses
Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How To Apply For Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Gateway ICT Poly Saapade (GAPOSA) Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
For enquiries and complaints kindly mail us at email@example.com or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.