The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Ibarapa Poly Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session on full-time basis.
Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, popularly known as TOPS is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Saki town, northern part of Oyo State in western Nigeria. It was established in 2013. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
Check out how to apply for The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How Much Is The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki Post UTME Admission Form?
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,800.00 (Two Thousand, Eight Hundred Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have obtained the required UTME score.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes. For more details check out JAMB Brochure
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the TOPS via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the TOPS Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Form Via School Portal
The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki (TOPS) Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
2. Create an account by filling your basic information and click the Register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of The Oke-Ogun Poly Saki Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. TOPS does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.