Ibarapa Poly Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain the Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (now known as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa) Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa (Formerly Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For TOPS Post UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of the Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa [now, Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa] invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa (Formerly Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa) is an institution of higher learning in Eruwa, Oyo State, Nigeria. Founded in 2014, Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa is similar to other polytechnics in Nigeria. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
Check out how to apply for the Ibarapa Polytechnic Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session is 120. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 120 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa (Formerly Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic Faculties
- Faculty of Communication and Management Studies (FCMS)
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG)
- Faculty of Science (FSc.)
- Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES)
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Available Courses
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Ibarapa Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their first or second choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Candidates who have chosen the Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Ibarapa Poly Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For The Ibarapa Polytechnic Post UTME Form Via School Portal
Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- All candidates must read the guidelines before proceeding to register. Candidates should also ensure that requirements into programmes are carefully read as well.
- Candidates should ensure that correct information is supplied on the portal as wrong or false information can invalidate such a candidate’s admission. If admission is given upon false information by a candidate, such candidate shall have the admission so given withdrawn.
- Candidate’s names should be appropriately arranged—surname, first name and then middle name. Candidates should avoid name inconsistency. The names on the result of candidate O/L should be the same as the admission application. In the case of HND candidates, there should be name consistency with ND result, as any inconsistency in name arrangement can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should use their personal phone numbers and email addresses as correspondences shall only be directed to supplied phone numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to deal cautiously so as not to be defrauded as Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal. On no account should payment be made through a third party or any other links
The Ibarapa Polytechnic Screening Exercise Details
The Post UTME Screening Exercise will hold Online on Wednesday, 21st April, 2021, between 8am-1pm for all Programmes.
Required documents for the screening:
- JAMB registration slip AND JAMB result slip
- Change of institution slip (if any)
- O-level results and to also collect:
- recent passport Photographs
- Applicant’s phone numbers and e-mail – Parent’s / guardian phone numbers and e-mail
Candidates must prepare with these requirements:
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (windaw 7/8/8.1/10)
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt)
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening)
Very Important Instructions to follow:
- Candidate must be ALONE in a SILENT ROOM with enough light.
- Candidate must Connect Laptop/ Computer to the Internet
- Candidate must open to the School Portal www.aope edu.ng
- click on the link ADMISSION PORTAL
- Login with personal APPLICATION I.D. and password generated when the Candidate was applying
- You will be directed to your dashboard
- On your dashboard, click on Online Exam
- Online exam portal will open where the candidate will need to enter the Application I.D and Password for authentication
- You will be redirected to your online exam dashboard
- Click On start exam on your exam dashboard
- You will be directed to the module that will capture your photograph
- Click on “Capture Photo & Start Examination
- Answer the questions and click on submit exam
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
For more information:
- e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during the working hour between 8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday)
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Ibarapa Polytechnic (IBARAPAPOLY) Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.