Kogi State Poly Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Kogi State Poly Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The school management of Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established in 1993. It was Located in Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria. The polytechnic was accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to give certificates in Art and printing, Business, Engineering, Finance and Science Computing at the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels.
Check out how to apply for Kogi State Poly Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 11th July, 2023.
The Kogi State Poly JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 session is 100. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 100 are not permitted to purchase the 2023/2024 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 100 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kogi State Polytechnic during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the KSP via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the Kogi State Poly Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
Kogi State Poly Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng and Click on the APPLY NOW link
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
Other Relevant Information:
- Candidates who initially selected Kogi State Polytechnic as their 2nd or 3rd choice of Institution and have achieved the minimum score of 100 are required to change their selection to First Choice on the JAMB efacility portal. This change is necessary to ensure eligibility for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening.
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Monday, 14th August, 2023.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Kogi State Poly Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.