Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara, DESPO Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Delta State Poly Ozoro Post-UTME Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Screening Application Form
The school management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established on 12th November 2002. The polytechnic was located at Otefe-Oghara, Oghara in Ethiope West Local Government Area, Delta State, Nigeria. Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Offer National Diplomas and Higher National Diploma at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 session is 140. This implies that candidates whose JAMB score are not upto 140 are not permitted to purchase the 2020/2021 post utme form.
N/B: The departmental cut-off mark is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.
How Much Is Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Admission Form?
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the DESPO via JAMB website.
- The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara Available ND Courses Offered
School of Applied Sciences & Technology
- Science Laboratory * Technology
- Computer Science
School of Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering & Technology.
School of Business Studies
- Business Administration &Management
- Banking & Finance
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Form
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Exercise Details
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE: Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th January 2021
PROGRAMME: National Diploma (ND) Regular 1
TIME: 10:00am prompt
VENUE: Polytechnic’s campus
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their anti-Covid 19 masks as those not wearing their face masks will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus.
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitisers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening halls. There will also be a temperature test at every entrance.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as the first choice are advised to access JAMB website and apply for a change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. DESPO does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.