FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the DE Screening Form of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma popularly known as (FUDMA)
Is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA supplementary Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
This is to inform all DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the Federal University Dutsin-Ma as first choice for 2020/2021 academic session admission to register online for the screening exercise. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Nigeria. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUDMA Direct Entry screening admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 7th September, 2020.
How Much Is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Direct Entry Form?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points;
- Diploma holders must have at least lower credit and should note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA;
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as their first choice of Institution during the DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUDutsinMa via JAMB website.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form Online Via School Portal
FUDMA Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested candidates should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University, Dutsin-Ma agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUDutsinMa does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For more information on the procedure for payment of the Direct Entry Screening charges and registration process, contact the following numbers; 08022028877, 08064586563.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUDMA Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.