UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Lagos Direct Entry screening form: application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! University of Lagos, UNILAG Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria and was founded in 1962. It is ranked among the top universities in the world in major education publications. University of Lagos offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The University presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos. The University of Lagos currently admits over 9,000 Undergraduate students annually and enrolls over 57,000 students.
Check out how to apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Admission form, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 11th September, 2023.
How Much Is University of Lagos Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Direct Entry Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Lagos as their First Choice of institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Lagos as their First Choice of Institution during the D.E Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNILAG via JAMB website.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form
UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online.
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip
Proceed to Admissions Office (located on the 1st Floor, Room 174, Senate House, UNILAG) and submit your printed Direct Entry e-registration slip and credentials.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2023 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates should ensure that personal details (such as Name, Date of Birth, State of Origin, LGA, etc.) are consistent in all their documents/results.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- Candidates who do not participate in the online registration will not be considered for admission.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Applicants are to note that submission ends on Friday, 22nd September, 2023.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Lagos agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNILAG does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNILAG Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.