SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Sule Lamido University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is SLU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Sule Lamido University, SLU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For FUDutse Post UTME/DE Screening Form
The Sule Lamido University (SLU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Sule Lamido University is a state-owned public university located in Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State, Nigeria. The University was licensed by the NUC on 17th July, 2013 as the 39th State–Owned University and 129th in the Nigerian University System (NUS).
Check out how to apply for SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 11th September, 2023.
Sule Lamido University (SLU) Cut Off Mark
SLU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of SLU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Sule Lamido University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
SLU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Sule Lamido University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› SLU Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- In addition UTME candidate MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For SLU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Sule Lamido University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to admissions and select online application or visit admissions.slu.edu.ng select UTME or Direct Entry (DE)
- Log in using your UTME number and UTME score (UTME applicants) or DE number, state of origin and gender (DE applicants) and upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Update your profile with the required accurate information.
- Update your ‘O’ Level Examinations, maximum of two sittings. After saving the information, upload a clean, clear scanned copy of your SSCE (for UTME Candidates) statement of result (s).
- After step 4 above, DE candidates will then proceed to upload their SSCE and ‘A’ Level Result.
- Go to “POST-UTME payment” and click on “Pay Now” to pay directly with your card or click on “Download Payment Schedule” to generate, download and print a payment schedule that contains all the information for the payment. All candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Online Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via any Commercial Bank, Debit Card or Remita Website.
- After successful payment, you then generate, download and print the “Acknowledgement Slip” to complete your registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The online submission of application form closes at Midnight of 22nd October, 2023.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Successful admitted Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents during registration:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who wishes to change his choice of Institution or programme, using the JAMB Green Card, should do so within the stipulated period of the two weeks online registration, that is Monday, 11th September, 2023 through midnight of 22nd October, 2023.
Any candidate who fails to register for the online screening exercise on the scheduled dates will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Sule Lamido University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. SLU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.