SLU Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa, popularly known as (SLU)
Is Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Sule Lamido University Cut Off Mark
SLU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like English Language, Biology and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Sule Lamido University Post UTME Form?
Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa, Jigawa Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
SLU Post-UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Sule Lamido University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
See Also: SLU Admission List Checker
How to Apply for SLU post UTME/Direct Entry Form Online.
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bankfor payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Deadline: Not Specified
SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Data
The Sule Lamido University know as SLU will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your SLU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.