SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Sule Lamido University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is SLU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Sule Lamido University, SLU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For FUDutse Post UTME/DE Screening Form
The Sule Lamido University (SLU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Sule Lamido University is a state-owned public university located in Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State, Nigeria. The University was licensed by the NUC on 17th July, 2013 as the 39th State–Owned University and 129th in the Nigerian University System (NUS).
Check out how to apply for SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 22nd November 2021.
Sule Lamido University (SLU) Cut Off Mark
SLU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 120.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 120, follow the link below to view the full list of SLU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Sule Lamido University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
SLU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Sule Lamido University as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 120 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› SLU Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- In addition UTME candidate MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the SLU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For SLU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Sule Lamido University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bankfor payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The online submission of application form closes at Midnight of Sunday 5th December 2021.
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise for both UTME and DE candidate will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 7th December 2021
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 8th December 2021
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday 9th December 2021
- Faculty of Social and Management Science – Friday 10th December, 2021
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates must strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures of covid-19 including maintaining of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing the hand and wearing of the facemask.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Sule Lamido University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. SLU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
All enquiries should be directed to admission @slu.edu.ng.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your 2021/2022 Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.