KUST Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct entry (DE) Screening Form of Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil, popularly known as (KUST)
Is Kano University of Science & Technology, KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Application Form out?
Kano University of Science & Technology Cut Off Mark
KUST general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kano University of Science & Technology Post UTME Form?
Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST), Wudil Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- UTME candidates with score of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively, are only required to pay the screening fee and register online.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
How To Apply for KUST Post-UTME
- Visit KUST, Wudil websitewww.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgment slip.
All prospective candidates are therefore advised to ensure they finish their registration on or before the deadline as after that the portal won’t be opened again. Candidates who applied with Awaiting Results are also advised to ensure they upload their O’Level results on both KUST Post UTME/DE Portal and Jamb Portal
Deadline: Not Specified
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
KUST POST UTME SCREENING DATE
the Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil know as KUST will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KUST POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.