KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kano University of Science and Technology Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is KUST Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain NWU > YUMSUK Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
- How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Screening Form
The management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) formerly called Kano University of Technology (KUT) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2000. The university was located in Wudil, a Local Government in Kano State, Nigeria. Kano University Of Science And Technology offer various degree programmes. The university which was known as Kano University of Technology, Wudil has been renamed as Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil in the year 2005 in conformity to the Gazette laws of the University.
Check out how to apply for KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 28th September, 2020.
Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) Cut Off Mark
KUST general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of KUST cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kano University of Science and Technology Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the KUST via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For KUST Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Kano University of Science and Technology Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Friday 30th October, 2020.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME/DE registered candidates later. On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with print out of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Read Also: How To Check KUST Screening Exercise Result
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Kano University of Science and Technology agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. KUST does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.