KUST >> ADUSTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Kano University of Science and Technology now known as Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ADUSTECH << (KUST) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology formerly recognized as Kano University of Science and Technology Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
- How To Obtain NWU > YUMSUK Post-UTME/DE Screening Form
- How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Screening Form
The management of the Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH) formerly called Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2000. The university was located in Wudil, a Local Government in Kano State, Nigeria.
Check out how to apply for ADUSTECH >> (KUST) Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 11th September, 2023.
KUST >> (ADUSTECH) Cut Off Mark
KUST general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of ADUSTECH cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
KUST << ADUSTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› ADUSTECH Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the ADUSTECH via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For ADUSTECH >> (KUST) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
KUST >> ADUSTECH Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Eligible candidates should visit the ADUSTECH website https://www.kustwudil.edu.ng/user/login to make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,000:00 being cost of screening.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Click on submit after completing the application form.
- Candidates can print his/her acknowledgment slip.
- All Candidates shall provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as JAMB will not approve Admission of any Candidate without his/her O level results
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Sunday, 24th September, 2023.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
KUST Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The Venue, Date and Time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your Phone Number and e-mail. Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
Any candidate who fails to register for the Screening Exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
Read Also: How To Check KUST Screening Exercise Result
ADUSTECH UTME /DE Registration Key Dates:
- The payment window for the registration will be open from 11th September 2023 to 24th September 2023.
- The registration portal will be accessible starting from 11th September 2023 and will close at midnight on Sunday, 24th September 2023.
KINDLY VISIT UNIVERSITY WEBSITE TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023/2024 POST UTME AND DIRECT: http://www.kustwudil.edu.ng
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ADUSTECH does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your KUST >> (ADUSTECH) Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.