CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Cross River University of Technology Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is CRUTECH Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Cross River University of Technology is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2002 after the merging of three higher institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, The College of Education and Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture. It offers degree courses at undergraduate and post graduate levels.
Check out how to apply for CRUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday 6th July, 2020.
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Cut Off Mark
CRUTECH general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of CRUTECH Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Cross River University of Technology as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Cross River University of Technology as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the CRUTECH via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the CRUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
CRUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
CRUTECH SCREENING METHOD
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Please note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Cross River University of Technology agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. CRUTECH does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.