CRUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Cross River University of Technology Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is CRUTECH Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Cross River University of Technology is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2002 after the merging of three higher institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, The College of Education and Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture. It offers degree courses at undergraduate and post graduate levels.
Check out how to apply for CRUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 10th July, 2023.
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Cut Off Mark
CRUTECH general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of CRUTECH Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Cross River University of Technology during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Cross River University of Technology during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the CRUTECH via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the CRUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Cross River University of Technology Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Log on to www.unicross.edu.ng
- Click on EDU-PORTAL
- Click on the Apply Now button on the homepage to direct you to the Post UTME Page
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number, click Check button to proceed
- Confirm your details and proceed to create an account once your Jamb Registration Number is Verified.
- Enter your valid Email address and Phone number on the text boxes to create account and
- Click on the Submit button.
- A verification mail will be sent to your email, check your email to continue your application.
NOTE: kindly note that your verification mail could be in the promotions tab especially for Gmail.
- Click on Continue Registration button in your mail to proceed.
- Proceed by clicking Continue to proceed to POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page
- You can Pay online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any Commercial Bank after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- You wil receive your applicant login details after a successful payment.
- An email will be sent to your mail with details of your login credentials (email and password).
- Enter the email and password on the text box
- Click on the Sign in button to login to the applicant page
- You are expected to change your password on first login.
- Click on the Proceed button to change applicant password.
- Enter your Current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on Bio data on the side bar to view applicant details
- Click on UTME result page on the side bar to add UTME result.
- Click on o’Level Result on the side bar to add your O “Level detalls.
- Select the dropdown to add your O ‘Level details
- Click on Add Result button to add the new result
- Click on the Send Result button to update O Level result
- Click on Upload Document on the side bar to upload all the necessary documents.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
CRUTECH SCREENING METHOD
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Cross River University of Technology agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. CRUTECH does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
Help Lines: 08189351784 0901505599 09058810241 071610308667, 09068968666
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your CRUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.