CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME Screening Form of Cross River University of Technology popularly known as (CRUTECH)
Is Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH is now selling forms for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (POST-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CRUTECH Cut Off Mark
Cross River University of Technology general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of CRUTECH cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form?
Cross River University of Technology, Calabar, CRUTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (4) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
CRUTECH POST UTME form is now available online. See the requirements, eligibility and how to obtain the application form below.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on 6th July, 2020.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your CRUTECH POST UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.