PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Plateau State University, Bokkos popularly known as (PLASU)
Is Plateau State University (PLASU) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Check out how to apply for PLASU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Plateau State University Cut Off Mark
PLASU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180 like Chemistry, Economics and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Plateau State University, Bokkos cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Plateau State University, Bokkos Post UTME Form?
Plateau State University (PLASU) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
PLASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Plateau State University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the PLASU via JAMB website
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the NDU Post-UTME Screening Form.
How to Apply for Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form Online
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click 2020/2021 POST UTME OR fees.plasu.edu.ng to make payment
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the application of PLASU Post Utme/direct entry screening form is yet to be announced by the school management.
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
PLASU Mode of Screening
The Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU) Screening will be done Online.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your PLASU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.