PLASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Plateau State University, Bokkos Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is PLASU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Plateau State University, PLASU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME/DE Screening Form
The school management of Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution’s various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic.
Plateau State University is a university in Bokkos, Plateau State Nigeria. It was established in 2005. In March 2016, the National Universities Commission gave full accreditation to the first 17 programmes in the university. This gave the university a “full university” status.
Check out how to apply for PLASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 30th August, 2023.
Plateau State University (PLASU) Cut Off Mark
PLASU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170, follow the link below to view the full list of PLASU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Plateau State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
PLASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 170 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry candidates must have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with a minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with a minimum of 7 points).
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Plateau State University during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the PLASU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For PLASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Plateau State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit the University portal: sis.plasu.edu.ng.
- Select from the menu option Application forms and click “UTME/DE APPLICATION“
- Please fill in Jamb Reg No to verify.
- You are expected to enter a Valid/Active email address as used in your Jamb registration. Also, enter a good password and confirm the password.
- A Confirmation Link will be sent to your email address.
- Click the confirmation Link to log in and complete the application process.
- Click the button “Click to make payment” and an RRR will be generated.
- For those who want to make a card payment through Remita click the button “Proceed To Payment”. For cash payment, Copy the RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- Upload a Recent Passport (Max file size is 150kb. Allowed file types: png, jpg, jpeg).
- Submit the best Five (5) O-Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades). This should not be more than two (2) seating SSCE/O-Level results.
- Registration is complete and the slip is ready for printing.
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above-stated procedure, please.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Thursday, 14th September, 2023.
PLASU Mode of Screening
The Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU) Screening will be done Online.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your PLASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.