UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Maiduguri Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIMAID Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For BOSU Post UTME/DE Screening Admission Form
- How To Obtain NAUB Post UTME/DE Screening Application Form
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is a Federal higher institution located in Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State in northeast Nigeria. The university was created by the federal government of Nigeria in 1975, with the intention of its becoming one of the country’s principal higher-education institutions. University of Maiduguri offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, It enrolls about 25,000 students in its combined programs. With the encouragement of the federal government, the university has recently been increasing its research efforts, particularly in the fields of agriculture and conflict resolution, and expanding the university press. The university is the major higher institution of learning in the north-eastern part of the country.
Check out how to apply for UNIMAID Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Cut Off Mark
UNIMAID general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIMAID Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Maiduguri Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Maiduguri during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination. Must Read: Jamb Brochure
- Direct Entry (D.E) candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIMAID via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIMAID Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Maiduguri Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below carefully to Apply now:
Interested candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website:https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
(Note that this screening exercise is only open to candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration, Candidates who have changed institution to Unimaid and are unable to Login should send an email with there complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to Login. (If unable to Login kindly refer to the message above)
- If successful you will be required to provide a valid email address, kindly provide one and click submit
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to the course selection page where you are required to provide the following
- UTME first choice (NOTE: you can only select a course with requirements below or equal to your JAMB score and not above.
- UTME second choice
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, your UTME registration passport photograph will be there, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- If awaiting results click on the Awaiting Results button, then whenever the result is available you can come back and update it.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
For DE candidates that are within Maiduguri, kindly drop a copy of the completd form, DE form and your certificates at the admissions office, Unimaid.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Read Also: How To Check UNIMAID Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Maiduguri agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIMAID does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.