FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Wukari Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by FUWUKARI
- How To Check FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Result
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Wukari, a town in Taraba state North West Nigeria. Federal University Wukari offer various undergraduate programmes and admits students from all parts of the country with no constraints on age, religion or tribe.
Latest Update: FUWUKARI has
commenced registration for admission into
their newly approved programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied to Federal University Wukari as their first choice and those who did not, but wish to change to the new programmes may do so but must meet the prescribed requirements.
The new programmes are as follows:
- MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 240
- BSC Human Anatomy – 200
- B SC. Human Physiology – 200
- B.SC. Physiotherapy – 200
- B SC Basic Medical Laboratory Science
- LLB LAW – 230
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering – 230
- B.Eng Agricultural Engineering – 230
- B.Eng Computer Engineering – 230
- B.SC Biology Education – 160
- B.Sc Mathematics Education – 160
- B.SC Physical and Health Education – 160
- B.Ed Adult Education – 160
- BLS Library and Information Science – 160
How Much Is Federal University Wukari Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their First or Second Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 160 in the UTME Examination
- UTME Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
- Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Wukari as their First Choice or Second Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUWUKARI via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Method of Application:
- Visit the university’s website at www.fuwportal.edu.ng
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Deadline: Friday 30th April 2021.
FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The school management of Federal University Wukari has scheduled Post- UTME Screening Exercise to hold at the Federal University Wukari, along Katsina –Ala road, Wukari, Taraba State.
All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
It is better to arrive at the screening venue early and locate the Hall where you’ll be sitting for the screening examination
Read Also: FUWUKARI Resumption Date
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Wukari agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUWUKARI does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.