FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University Wukari Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is FUWUKARI Post UTME / DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Wukari, a town in Taraba state North West Nigeria. Federal University Wukari offer various undergraduate programmes and admits students from all parts of the country with no constraints on age, religion or tribe.
Check out how to apply for FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 13th November, 2023.
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Cut Off Mark
FUWUKARI general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of FUWUKARI Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Wukari Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Federal University Wukari as their First or Second Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 150 in the UTME Examination.
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Wukari during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the FUWUKARI via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal University Wukari Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
Method of Application:
- Visit the university’s website at www.fuwportal.edu.ng, click on 2023/2024 Pre-admission Screening Procedure.
- All candidates are advised to click on Pre-admission screening Instructions carefully and read the registration Procedures.
- Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in boxes provided. Note that any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Click on the Get Detail button for your JAMB information and then click on make payment Link to go to WEBPAY Page. NOTE: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the course originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the Required Information.
- After the payment, click Continue Registration link on the main and fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passport by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. NOTE: It is also mandatory for all Candidates to upload their O’ Level results to JAMB PORTAL as one of the basic requirements for admission.
NOTE: Any false declaration can lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on midnight of Friday, 12th January, 2024.
- How To Check FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Result
- FUWUKARI Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Federal University Wukari agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. FUWUKARI does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08123288246, 08063830752 and 08081637418
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUWUKARI Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.