This page will discuss about the Registration And Clearance Procedure for Newly students of Federal University Wukari popularly known as (FUWUKARI)
The school management of the Federal University Wukari has released the registration and clearance procedure for fresh undergraduate students of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- How To Check FUWUKARI Screening Exercise Result Online
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUWUKARI And Admission Requirements
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Wukari, a town in Taraba state North West Nigeria. Federal University Wukari offer various undergraduate programmes and admits students from all parts of the country with no constraints on age, religion or tribe.
This is to inform both fresh and returning students of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) that the school management of the institution has released the online registration and clearance procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUWUKARI registration and clearance procedure for new and returning students of the university has been announced.
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the Federal University Wukari must be met.
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
FUWUKARI Registration And Clearance Procedure For New and Returning Students
All newly students of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration & clearance process
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the Federal University Wukari Website (https://www.fuwukari.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
- Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
All fresh students are strongly advised to complete their Registration and Documentation within the stipulated time.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on FUWUKARI Registration and clearance procedure for 2022/2023 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends