This page will discuss about the Registration Procedure for newly admitted students of Osun State University Osogbo popularly known as (UNIOSUN)
The school management of the Osun State University has released the registration procedure for fresh and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state.
This is to inform both fresh and returning students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Osogbo that the school management of the institution has released the online registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIOSUN registration procedure for newly admitted students of the university has been announced. All new students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration process.
UNIOSUN Freshers Screening Registration Procedure [NEW].
It has come to the notice of the Management that some freshers whose admissions were processed shortly before the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown could not present themselves physically for the compulsory College/Faculty screening of their credentials.
The Management hereby wishes to notify all freshers in this category to scan the appropriate documents to their respective College Secretaries so that their information can be verified and their portal activated accordingly.
The email addresses of the respective College Secretaries are as listed below:
- College of Agriculture, Ejigbo: email@example.com
- College of Law, Ifetedo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Humanities and Culture, Ikire: email@example.com
- College of Health Science, Ososgbo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Management and Social Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Education, Ipetu-Ijesa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology, Osogbo: email@example.com
NB: For the avoidance of doubt, the documents required for the online screening and activation are stated below;
- UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
- Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Form
- Post UTME Screening Result
- Two copies of Acceptance Clearance
- Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
- Osun State Development Levy
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
- UNIOSUN School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- UNIOSUN Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark
- UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure For Freshers
UNIOSUN New Students Screening Registration Procedure (OLD)
1. Upon completion of Acceptance Registration on the Admissions Portal, all freshers are required to proceed to the College Office for screening exercise.
2. Freshers are to present the following documents in the order listed below:
a) UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
b) JAMB Admission Letter
c) Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
d) Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
e) UTME Result/DE Registration Form
f) Post UTME Screening Result
g) Two copies of Acceptance Clearance
h) Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
i) Osun State Development Levy
j) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
k) Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
3. After successful verification of the documents listed in (2) above, freshers are to collect files and other necessary documents. The Students’ Portal account of the fresher is then activated. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ACTIVATED PORTAL ACCOUNTS CAN PROCEED FOR FURTHER REGISTRATION.
4. After activation, freshers are to proceed for payment of the stipulated fees via the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
5. Freshers are to complete courses registration online and submit copies of course forms in their respective Departments.
6. Freshers are to submit the files collected in (3) above with all the necessary documents on or before the registration deadline.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on UNIOSUN new student registration procedure for 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.