FUD 2020/2021 Acceptance Fee/Online Registration: This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee amount and registration procedures for newly admitted Student’s of Federal University Dutse popularly known as (FUD)
The school management of the Federal University Dutse has published the acceptance fee payment procedure and online registration details for newly admitted students of the institution for the current academic session.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutse the capital of Jigawa State Nigeria. Federal University Dutse offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The university held its first convocation ceremony on January 16, 2016.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Federal University Dutse (FUD) Acceptance Fee Amount
Following the publication of the Federal University Dutse, FUD undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the admission acceptance fee amount and registration procedure for the newly admitted undergraduate students.
- How To Obtain FUD Pre-Degree And Remedial Studies Application Form
- How To Check FUD Screening Exercise Results Online
- SLU Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure For Freshers
- How To Apply For FUD IJMB Admission Form Online
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Dutse (FUD) various first degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has announce the amount they will pay as admission acceptance fee and the registration guidelines.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2021 as we are currently considering.
Check out the FUD Acceptance Fee Amount and Registration Details Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University Dutse.
FUD Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Federal University Dutse (FUD) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
(FUD) Dutse Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure.
Kindly follow the step by step Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedures [instructions & guidelines] outlined below carefully before starting your online registration.
- Check your Federal University Dutse Admission Status with your Jamb Registration Number
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee N5,000:00 (Five Thousand Naira).
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment from the Portal using your 9 digits invoice number;
- Collect your admission letter using JAMB registration slip from your Department. You are advised to go with your credentials;
- Log on to the Portal with your JAMB Number as Username and Surname as password;
- Generate Invoice for Central Registration and RRR from the School Portal and make your payment online or at any bank branch;
- Verify your payment from the Portal using the invoice number & reserve accommodation via http://hostel.fud.edu.ng if interested.
- Log on with your Student Registration Number and Username as password;
- Update your profile, passport size photograph and all relevant information;
- Proceed for Course Registration and make sure you input courses collected from your Level Coordinator;
- Print Health Form and proceed to University Clinic for medical examination.
- Print out three (3) copies of completed Course Registration form. Note: Students can only print their Course Registration Forms after getting online approval from the Director of the University Clinic.
- Take the forms to the Department for signing by Level Coordinator or Head of Department;
- Submit copies of duly completed forms to the Examinations and Records Unit, your Department and Faculty;
- Ensure that you have completed the registration procedures and keep copies of all registration forms and receipts as evidence of your registration;
- Report to Security office for:-
- Collection of your University ID Card.
- Register with the University Library and submit evidence of registration slips along with your registration form to Examinations and Records Unit;
- Students are to express interest in the type of sports they are interested in at the Sports Office.
Make sure that you print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
Be informed that Federal University Dutse acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay FUD Acceptance fee and registration procedures for newly admitted students
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.