This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly admitted Student’s of University of Nigeria, Nsukka popularly known as (UNN)
The school management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has released the admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedures of the institution for the current academic session. Continue reading for more Info (guideline and Institution) below:
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has three campuses in Enugu State– Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – and the Aba campus in Abia State. The University of Nigeria is the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five most reputed universities in Nigeria. Motto: To Restore the Dignity of Man Nickname: Lions and Lionesses Colors: Green and white Location: Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. University of Nigeria, Nsukka offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you.
How Much Is UNN Admission Acceptance Fee?
Following the publication of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the newly admitted utme & direct entry students.
- ESUT Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNN And Admission Requirements
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN that the acceptance fee for 2022/2023 academic session has been announce.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2022 as we are currently considering.
Check out the UNN Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment details for the 2022/2023 academic session recently released by the school management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
UNN Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents. Please note that the fee could change and this is at the discretion of the management of the University. So it is advised you reconfirm before making payment online.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
UNN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the UNN admission acceptance fee payment procedures outlined below carefully:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number; the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay the Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and log in to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Be informed that University of Nigeria, Nsukka acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them during registration.
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on how to pay UNN Acceptance fee for newly admitted students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.