Latest Update On UNN Primary Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has three campuses in Enugu State– Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – and the Aba campus in Abia State. The University of Nigeria is the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five most reputed universities in Nigeria. Motto: To Restore the Dignity of Man Nickname: Lions and Lionesses Colors: Green and white Location: Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. University of Nigeria, Nsukka offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
UNN Primary admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the UNN Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- How To Check UNN JUPEB Merit, Supplementary and Mop-up Admission Status
- Complete List Of Courses Offered by UNN And Admission Requirements
- How To Check ESUT Admission List Online
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and PDF File Format. Candidates who applied for admission in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check UNN Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
UNN Primary Admission list:
Follow the link above in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
UNN Supplementary Admission List
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be onJAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
you can also access your UNN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
How To Check UNN Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 20202021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- All asterisked candidates in the above list are advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal within one week using at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that the asterisked candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results is done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.