This page will discuss about the admission list of university of Nigeria Nsukka popularly known as (UNN)
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes.
The merit list of candidates admitted into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check UNN admission list below.
RECOMMENDED: UNN ACCEPTANCE FEE
UNN Primary Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Follow the link above in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY at a JAMB accredited CBT centre as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they haveuploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- Candidates who were offered admissions in courses other than the ones originally applied for in JAMB, either by Advert/Shopping or by Supplementary admissions MUST first accept such offer by text message to JAMB or in JAMB Portal before their admissions could be processed.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and advice does who their name are not yet out to keep checking for updates