Latest Update On UNN Hostel Fee 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the hostel accommodation fees of University of Nigeria, Nsukka popularly known as (UNN)
UNN Hostel Fees: The school authorities of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has published the amount payable as hostel accommodation fee by the newly admitted and returning students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform the general public especially University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN prospective Students to check amount payable as hostel accommodation Fee for 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university Founded by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has three campuses in Enugu State– Nsukka, Enugu, and Ituku-Ozalla – and the Aba campus in Abia State. The University of Nigeria is the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modelled upon the American educational system. It is the first land-grant university in Africa and one of the five most reputed universities in Nigeria. Motto: To Restore the Dignity of Man Nickname: Lions and Lionesses Colors: Green and white Location: Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. University of Nigeria, Nsukka offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out the UNN Hostel Fees Schedule for the current academic session recently released by the Management of the institution.
How Much Is UNN Hostel Accommodation Fee?
The amounts to be paid as hostel accommodation Fee by the new and returning students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced.
All New And Returning Students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) are advise to confirm Hostel Fees for 2020/2021 academic session as listed below:
UNN Hostel Accommodation Fees [Amount]
UNN Hostel Charges are:
- Hostels for Male Students cost N12,000.00
- Okeke Hostels for Female Students cost N20,000 and 15,000 for other female hostels
- LINK ROOMS AND 2 MAN ROOMS (in Enugu Campus) cost N18,000.00
Things To Know About UNN Hostel Accommodation.
New and Old Students are to take note of the following;
- The University has limited spaces for student accommodation.
- The accommodation is allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- First Year and final year students are given high priority during allocation.
- First years are allocated 40% of the total accommodation, final years 30% while others and
special needs are allocated 30%.
- All Nursing Mothers must apply for accommodation online and must notify the authorities early.
(You are permitted to stay alone in a room or be two persons in a room).
- The following are highly prohibited and will attract eviction from the hostel:
- Squatting of any kind.
- Late return to the hostel at night.
- Drinking of Alcohol.
- Fighting and quarrelling.
- Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
- Use of generator sets.
- Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
- Pouring of water in undesignated places.
- Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
- Only students who have specifically met the following will be qualified for hostel
- Paid all school fees till date.
- Registered all courses online till date.
- Possess the University ID card or have been successfully captured.
- Possess and use the University student email address.
- All hostel accommodation invoices are valid for only three days after generation. (Any student
who fails to pay online within the three day period will forfeit the allocation).
- All Rev Sisters are to follow the authorized process for accommodation.
- Physically challenged students must also generate invoice and proceed to make payments.
UNN Hostel Accommodation Payment Portal | How to Apply For UNN Hostel Accommodation
NEW METHOD TO APPLY FOR HOSTEL:
- Enter your registration number and school fees REMITA NUMBER, select hostel and generate invoice.
UNEC FEMALE HOSTEL: Lady ibiam, mariere, manuwa, ojukwu,
UNEC MALE HOSTEL: Kenneth dike, mbaonu ojike
Others hostel should be in Nsukka
OLD METHOD TO APPLY FOR HOSTEL:
Make sure you have paid your school fees. To apply, follow the procedures below;
- Visit UNN Student Portal.
- Enter your Matric/JAMB registration number and password (for new students, make sure you have created your students profile and pay acceptance fee)
- Click on hostel
- Select hostel you want to apply with.
- Select the room number.
- Very Important: Bello Hostel/hall is reserved for only pharmacy students. Also note that Corner A, B, C, D is for final year, third year, second year and first year respectively.
- Click on Apply.
- Print the Invoice carrying your RRR number and proceed to the bank or make payment using
your ATM Card
- Return to the portal and Click on Hostel Allocation.
- Click on pay for your hostel and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference number.
- Submit and print Receipt.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 3 DAYS ELSE YOU LOSE THE ALLOCATION.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as UNN hostel accommodation fee For New And Returning Students
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.